Connect with others at Trinity on Facebook !
Because building community is essential for the spiritual life (be sure to read: Life Together!), Trinity offers a variety of groups and activities for individuals of all ages and for families. Some of those include:
- Coffee Hour – Held Sundays in the Parish Hall, following our second service, coffee hour is a weekly opportunity for fellowship.
- Newcomer’s classes – Newcomer’s classes are often the easiest way to make new friends, become part of Trinity, or even to explore a new beginning in the spiritual life. Whether one is new to Christianity, new to the Episcopal Church, new to Watertown, or simply wants a new start, we invite you to contact the rector to join our next newcomer’s class.
- The Episcopal Church Women of Trinity Church – Re-established in late 2008, this women’s group focuses on service to the community on behalf of the entire parish.
- The Brother Lawrence Guild – Re-convened in 2009, this men’s group focuses on fellowship, worship and service, not only to the parish, but to the community at large.
- Family Movie Night – An opportunity for all ages to gather for a movie and snacks, the program is under the direction of Trinity Music Ministry.
- Garden Club – Since 2009, a dedicated team of parishioners has tended, and enhanced, the Haas Memorial Garden and other portions of the church grounds, which span the length of a city block along Sherman Street.